Friday, November 06, 2020

Villas at Ħal-Ferħ - Feedback to the Planning Authority

I submitted the following, regarding Public Consultation: Partial Review of the North West Local Plan and the Hal Ferh Development Brief - Phase 2

 

Attn: Ministry for the Environment, Climate Change and Planning

nwlp@pa.org.mt

customercare@pa.org.mt


Re:  Partial Review of the North West Local Plan and the Ħal Ferh Development Brief – Phase 2


With reference to the above, I am hereby reiterating my request with respect to Phase 1 of the same Development Brief (ref. my correspondence dated 30 May 2020). Thus I am requesting that the Planning Authority employs a Social Impact Assessment (SIA) process.  In this regard, please refer to my correspondence dated 31 May 2019 to the PA regarding SIAs. To date, I have not been informed of any policy update in this regard.

A copy of my correspondence can be obtained from this link: 

Dr Michael Briguglio
Sociologist